Saturday, February 13, 2010

What would I like

I really don't like making decisions. Big or small. I like things to be decided for me. Whether it's what I'm doing for the evening or what's for supper. I like to follow. I like things to be planned for me. I like schedules and I don't like to deviate from them. I think the problem is that I have a consistent habit of being inconsistent. Once I commit to a decision there is no problem keeping to it. The problem is committing to a decision. This can be best seen at about 5 o'clock at night.

Currently the decision making has been over wedding issues. I don't know what I want. I want big, I want small, I want inside, I want outside. I can't make up my mind.

I need someone to plan the whole thing for me and I'll just show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment