Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh dear

Today....

I forgot to register for graduation. But the kind secretary lady fixed for me.

I don't think I'm responsible enough to graduate.

Well, I am. But. I need to be more conscious of what I have going on when.

Time management seems to be a real issue for me and I'm not sure why. It shouldn't be. All through high school I was very careful with my time and doing things in a timely fashion. Now it feels like life has kind of spun out of control and I can't figure out why I'm not more on top of things.

My experiment for the next week will be lists. Maybe slowing down and taking time to make lists will not only help me think about more things but will provide me with an excellent list as well.

But really. How do you FORGET to register for GRADUATION?

No comments:

Post a Comment