Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hello Tuesday night!

Graduation is over! Saturday was such a fun (and somewhat long) day! Everybody was there! My husband, my parents, my brother, my grandparents, my god-mother, and all my in-laws! I checked all my final grades today and I have a green-light to get my diploma! Woot!! How good does that feel!? 110% awesome.


So today I've had downtime for the first time in what feels like forever. I came home after work and cleaned the house for a bit, read for a bit, and took the dog on a jog. I'm currently in the middle of two books (yay for fun reading!)




ref=sib_dp_pt.jpg             1400052173.jpg

I've been really enjoying both of these books and would highly recommend either for someone looking for a summer read. The New Eve is about different 'career' decision a woman faces and how to make biblical choices. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks is a wonderfully written book about the famous HeLa cells that have been used in many major medical discoveries and the woman behind those cells.

Eesh, Anny and I got back from our jog a little bit ago. We went through the waterfowl production area and now I feel all creepy-crawly. A co-worker was telling me how he pulled some 30+ woodticks off him yesterday after being at the park. I had one on me saturday. Ick! I'm hoping these none on me now.

Time for dinner! I should be at church league softball practice but sometimes it's just too far to drive after a long day.

Chao!

1 comment:

  1. yay! congrats girl!!
    so proud :)

    p.s. did you HAVE to mention ticks?? yucky

    ReplyDelete