Friday, May 28, 2010

30 some days

The wedding is in less than 40 days. I am slightly panicked to say the least, although I may seem to hold it together pretty well I am freaking out. This is what I have/want/should do in the next 2-3 weeks:

Meet or talk with the DJ
Meet with Susan at Lakeside
Meet with the wedding coordinator at the church
Figure out the accessories for the flower girl
Get together with Cathy from church to do jewelry (YAY!)
Make a dentist app (and go to it)
Make sure all the bases are covered for the bridesmaids
I have 2 showers to attend (WOOT!)
I have a shower to plan
Have my dress altered a little
Get shoes for myself
A 5k
TABLE DECORATIONS (AHHHH!!) ((trip to st cloud))
Lots of thank yous :)

and sooo much more (I know I have more to do because only ONE of my lists is sitting next to me and I have 3 other lists in my backpack)....

I have my weekend booked full, and every weekend for the next 6 weeks! PANIC!
I'll keep you updated on how things are going :)

4 comments:

  1. wow. sooo much. please let me help if i can, i don't want you stressed!!!! love you and excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haibo! busy busy girl. i echo what kylee said and please let me know if there is anything i can do!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are wonderful! Thank you, and I will def let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ally!!! i am here to help you with whatever if you need it as well, i want it to be as stress free as possible for you! love ya!

    ReplyDelete