Sunday, May 30, 2010

33 days

And the count down is official. So far this weekend I have gotten fitted for my dress, I'm going to pick out jewelry, I picked apart (fake) flowers for the cute flower girl to drop the petals (they have to be fake), I realized I really really NEED to lose 10 pounds, I wrote most my shower thank yous, I started thinking about table decorations, I marked a few things off the list. I don't quite feel accomplished but maybe after this afternoon I'll feel better. The list looks a little less overwhelming. The cost of all the little things that need to be taken care of is crazy. I didn't know it could add up so fast!! This last month is going to be a whole lot of running around (literally and figuratively).

Everything is getting very exciting though! Trying on my dress was a blast and it's absolutely perfect :) I LOVE it. I'm excited about having a lady I know make my jewelry (and the bridesmaids!). It makes it more personal.

Moving things around Levi's house to make it more of my own is fun too. There are pictures to be put up, rugs to be laid down, painting to do, closets to clean, shelves to build and instal. Fun fun fun.

Levi has been great for the most part :) he's usually pretty helpful and willing to offer insight, advise, and opinions. I appreciate that about him.

Although this whole engagement things has been fun and exciting I'm glad this whole ordeal will be over in just over a month. Planning a wedding is stressful! As my friend ML says, it (the wedding) takes on a life of its own and it's like a train out of control. And it has. A trip to St. Cloud with mom should finish up most the undone things. Hopefully in the next week or so. And then I/we will be set. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment