Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hello

Hello,

I feel like we're starting from scratch. Maybe we are.

My name is Ally, I grew up on a small family farm in Minnesota. I married an amazing man on July 2nd, 2010. He balances me out perfectly and is my best friend. Somewhere in there he decided he wanted to join the Air Force. So here we are! Today is my last day in Minnesota. We will be residents of the south! First Mississippi and then Louisiana (at least that's what the AF is telling us for now...). Levi is doing avionics in the Air Force. I'm hoping to start graduate school in Environmental Science in January. I have a passion for environmental issues that are tied to social justice. Together we like being involved in church, walking our dog, being outdoorsy, and making pesto pizza. In my free time (which I will have a lot of for now!) I like to cook, bake, sew, crochet, bike, hike, and read. I also like kicking the soccer ball around, drinking good coffee, hanging out with my husband, and making friends!

I'm hoping this becomes a place where I can record bits of our life, new places and faces, and (soon!?) my newly acquired cajun cooking skills (and disasters). :)

~ Ally

1 comment:

  1. i'd totally be your new friend if i happened to be wherever you are! but i'll take being a long distance friend! love you!

    ReplyDelete