Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Back at it

So I think I've come up with 3 careers that I could pursue and be very happy with.

1) Environmental Law- I think this would be so fun! Except for the epic amounts of paperwork that it comes with... But I could get over that.

2) Journalism- Okay, this is something I have wanted to do for a while but I would want to be like Michael Pollen, Wendell Berry, or something along those lines... I have always loved my english classes (and done fairly well in them) despite my struggle with spelling and punctuation (my mother said I just need to have a spectacular editor). Providing reading material to raise awareness on issues that are important would be meaningful to me. Despite the poverty.

3) Environmental Engineer- I would enjoy working on clean water projects and pollution issues. The math and the physics is a little scary... But if that's really what I wanted to do I could push through them.

Basically it looks like I'll be back in school at some point. And that's okay. I think.

1 comment:

  1. All of these sound like you :) if i let myself be selfish I would say do journalism, so then we can work together!! I really want to photograph things that need people's attention -- but I don't feel like being a journalist. so there ya go. we'd be a great team!! <3

    ReplyDelete